SOLARIS Masternode Setup GuideNODEshare's easy step by step instructions
The process of setting up a remote XLR Masternode may seem daunting but you only need to follow a few steps.
Start with the checklist and work your way through the steps.
You will need the following.
- 1,000.1 XLR coins. You only need 1,000 for your masternode, but do need a bit more to make the transactions.
- Latest version of the XLR wallet - check the Solaris website for the official version
- Order Hosting from NODEshare
- 10 minutes of your time
Onto Step 1. Click on the below to get started.
Goto Settings, Click Options, Click Wallet, Click Enable Coin Control
Click Receive, Type your masternodes Alias into LABEL. Alias can be anything, we often go with MN1 or MN2 etc… Then click Request Payment.
Copy Address and close window.
Then click SEND
- Paste the new address in PAY TO:
- Type 1000 in Amount:
- Click yellow button Send at the bottom left
- Click okay to cnofrim the transaction fee
Must be 1000 XLR - do not alter this number for fees, etc.
If you have a masternode already set up, you MUST use COIN CONTROL so coins are not sent from an existing masternode.
Just reply to XLR Masternode Order Confirmation - [XLR1XXX] from NODEshare
Paste your address and send the reply.
You will need to open the Solaris Folder in APPDATA. To reach this folder - start in File Explorer and follow the following tree:
This PC > OS (C:) > Users > Login Name > Appdata > Roaming > Solaris
Paste the new data from the file received from NODEshare into masternode.conf
If you can not see appdata - see this link on Microsoft for help
Restart Wallet so the changes from the masternode.conf take effect.
Click send. Click Inputs. In list mode there is lock next to your 1000 collateral amount.
Click on the lock - click on “unlock unspent” within the dropdown
Click the Masternode Tab
Select the the alias and click "Start Alias"
A message will appear that the Masternode was started successfully.
- If you get the “could not allocate vin error” - check coin control and make sure that 1000 coins are in the specified address.
- If you get the error "could not allocate txin" or "could not allocate IP" - start your masternode through the debug console. Run the command:
startmasternode all 0
If you have errors: 1st Recheck your work.